In our small, rural district in Huntington County, Pennsylvania, we face a number of challenges including a high rate of poverty, a rather pronounced teacher shortage, and a limited budget. Given these challenges, education technology is a resource we can’t afford to go without.
- 10 Tips for Keeping Your Teachers Motivated posted on December 2, 2019
- How to Increase Student Engagement With Technology posted on December 30, 2018
- The Secret to Increasing Private School Enrollment posted on November 13, 2019
- How to Plan for the Next School Year and New Normal posted on May 25, 2020
- 3 Free Curriculum Mapping Templates – Download Now! posted on March 27, 2020