In today’s digital learning environment, technology is a valuable tool to complement good instructional strategies. However, students still need to be taught how to use technology effectively and how to be good digital citizens. To better meet these goals, we made the switch two years ago from a 1:1 iPad program to a 1:1 Macbook Air program, a transition that required extensive training and support for our faculty and staff.
- 10 Tips for Keeping Your Teachers Motivated posted on December 2, 2019
- How to Increase Student Engagement With Technology posted on December 30, 2018
- The Secret to Increasing Private School Enrollment posted on November 13, 2019
- How to Plan for the Next School Year and New Normal posted on May 25, 2020
- 3 Free Curriculum Mapping Templates – Download Now! posted on March 27, 2020