Five years ago, at the grizzled old age of 22, William Zhou was named to Forbes 30 Under 30 list in education. Zhou had an education company, Chalk, he said would help teachers make and monitor their teaching plans and curricula. At the time, Forbes noted that 100,000 teachers were using the system.
- 10 Tips for Keeping Your Teachers Motivated posted on December 2, 2019
- How to Increase Student Engagement With Technology posted on December 30, 2018
- The Secret to Increasing Private School Enrollment posted on November 13, 2019
- How to Plan for the Next School Year and New Normal posted on May 25, 2020
- 3 Free Curriculum Mapping Templates – Download Now! posted on March 27, 2020